CAP often partners with other nonprofit organizations to expand our reach and better service our community. We encourage entrepreneurship in more and better ways through community partnerships.
- RECHARGE & CONNECT SMALL BUSINESS CONFERENCERECHARGE & CONNECT Small Business Conference March 4, 20219am – 5:30pm on Zoom You are running the business of YOU. But how has it been going? This conference is all about how you run your business. How do you make space in your budget for your business expansion hopes and dreams? How do you set […]
- Know your rights!In collaboration with the Cornell Legal Research Clinic, we can now offer a New York specific checklist, glossary of terms and sample clauses so that you can be informed before you sign. Small businesses can lose money, or equipment, or face unexpected difficulties due to their lease terms. The lease offered to you by a […]
- Local Economic Development ConferenceWe envision a community where everyone who wants work has the opportunity to work. Economic Development, when people matter The conference was a success! But there is still much work to be done to improve our small business climate. We are hoping to have follow up meetings to encourage local dialogue and action. Bruce […]
- Wizarding Weekend Fundraiser!In what is hopefully only the beginning for successful fundraising, Civil Advocacy Project is hosting a Wizarding Weekend Divination Celebration in Ithaca, New York. We are excited to join in a fun Halloween tradition, celebrating the talents of a certain young wizard with a scar on his forehead. And giving us lots of opportunity for […]
- Civil Advocacy Project is now active in New York State!Civil Advocacy Project is able to provide micro-entrepreneurship assistance to indigent New Yorkers. We are off to a great start in New York State, and look forward to providing many years of service there.